CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

A quarter of a century..

another year has come & gone. another number will be added to my age. in a couple of days i will officially be a quarter of a century old. pejam celik pejam celik dh nk msuk 25 taun idup kt muka bumi ni.

so wat have i accomplish in my 25 years of age so far?

hmm lets see, i learned 2 walk, talk, clean after myself. done kindergarten (where i learned d art of friendship n met my 1st crush at d tender age of 6). then primary school (excelled my upsr, met another crush). finish high school (sat 4 pmr then spm, met another crush, n another.. n another). went to uitm, graduated (fell in luv, broke my heart). hopped from 1 job 2 another. hated 1 boss then another..

well i finally found a proper job now. a job dat i luv. n no i did not hate my current boss. so dat means my last year resolution 2 find me a better job was accomplished. i moved to kl 4 my job. start a brand new life in dis hectic city. met new people. make new friends. see new things. experience new adventure. (maybe find new luv, perhaps? nah!).

do miss my family sometimes. n my babies. a lot. well, life goes on. but life here is pretty bearable. i finally be closer to my fav niece again (who's like a sis 2 me). made a couple of awesome friends (absolutely luv them)... n i met someone. indirectly. (nope he's not a boyfriend if anybody's wondering). but he's kinda special in his own unique way. he makes me realized things i'm never aware of b4. he makes me do things i never think of doing b4. he makes me hope n wish 4 d impossible. he makes me see life from a different perspective. 2 make it short, he has made me a better person. n weird enuff, he himself has no idea dat he had done all of dat 2 me. yes he did pissed me off sometimes but it didnt matter coz i adore dat man so much. (n if u're wondering again, yea he's cute n he does possess gud bf/hubby qualities). to MAD (if somehow miracle happened n u'll be reading dis), i hope u will meet ur dream gal, d one u've been searching high n low. n i really hope dat she's worthy of u coz u're one hell of a guy. after everythings dat u've experienced, u deserve only d best. n its a pleasure knowing u. o yea, n sori 4 my previous post (in another blog) where i vented my frustration on u (well u asked 4 it). i'm over dat (i think). hee.

apart from dat, i'm still d same old same old me. not much have changed since high school (except 4 my body size of coz, which will be my new year resolution; 2 lose weight! mari kita berusaha!) i still havent met my other half (could dis be another new year resolution? 2 find one?). nah, i'm gonna left dis matter in d hand of YANG MAHA MENGETAHUI. i believe my missing half will find his way 2 me sooner or later. i'm not gonna kid myself n say dat i never given thought on dis thing coz i did but it's not bcoz i'm desperate 2 get married or anything but more bcoz of d pressure surrounding me. i.e most of my friends either getting married or already married n expecting their own minis. n people around keep asking d 'FAQ' question, 'ko bila plak?' 2 be honest i now have made up some pretty interesting answers 2 dat Q ;)
personally, i dont think i'm ready 4 it yet. theres so much more dat i need 2 do/achieve b4 i settle down. 4 me now, my family is my no 1 priority. my social life can wait. i may be alone, but i'm sure isnt lonely (theres a different 2 dat). coz i'm bless wif a bunch of people who love me unconditionally n i'm really thankful 4 dat. n i'm thankful 4 my life too. coz my life is pretty fair 2 me. i had my fair share of ups n downs but dats wat life is all about isnt it. u have 2 be thankful n grateful 4 every lil things coz if u dont know how 2 do dat then u will never learn 2 enjoy ur life. our life is short friends. we only have one shot so make d most of it. stop saying dat life sucks n try 2 focus on d best part of it. u'll feel better u'll see.

enuff now. i'm gonna go n enjoy my few last days as a 24-years old. hopefully there's some memorable one in store 4 me.

ciao people! see u when i turn 25!!

10 comments:

rai[N]y_riN said...

quarter of century???wahhh..you're getting older day by day huh sis...*wink wink*....hahahah....i think this is the best time for you to find me a brother in law larr...hahaha....

Halie said...

haha. d candidate dh ade but he oredi got himself his own candidate. abeh cmne? haha.

rai[N]y_riN said...

never mind la sis...let's call the club members and kick out his candidate...can ha?hahahahahha....

Halie said...

haha. can2. after dat he kicks us all blik 4 kickin his gurl. kn dh ilang our club punye pnaung. haha.

rai[N]y_riN said...

nvr mind..if we lost him,then we still got my hubby mehh...hahahah...(bile la nak abih berangan nih..hahaha...)

Halie said...

i dun wan ur hubby. ur hubby x best. haha. jgn mara aa..

rai[N]y_riN said...

yela2...hubby you aje yg best....softspoken,pemalu...tp tak cukup tinggi mcm hubby i...hahaha....

Halie said...

ok la x tggi. tggi2 sgt wat patah tgkuk je asik nk mdongak. lgpon bwk kmane2 pon snang. msuk mane2 pintu xde la kpala thantuk bendul. huhu.

rai[N]y_riN said...

yahh..btul2...and of course..people wont call him giant..like what happened to my hubby...cian dier..huhu....sabar je la ek sygku..hahahaha.....

Halie said...

ade org pggil die giant ke?